the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
heartsoftruth said: If you know the racer Lewis, you know that he never quits. We saw that this season inHungary and Germany and many more times throughout his career. I do agree that it's not like Lewis (and a sportsmen in general) to ask for a retirement, but he had his reasons. And Nico did do it to prove a point Toto confirmed it himself. Although Hamilton said he "basically did it on purpose" Rosberg said he just didn't back down and since he wasn't on race line Nico knew they would collide.
That’s the exact reason why I’m disappointed in Lewis, I thought he was better than this. I really hope things like this does not happen again. And I don’t really think Nico is so stupid he would collide on purpose… I think he wanted to take the risk, to make a point as he said, and it went wrong!
(By the way, it was very nice of you to explain so very well your point! it made me consider my opinion)